Need a safe?
Safe refuses to open?
Safe needs moving/ relocating?
Contact Chelmsford Lock and Safe Company for all your Locksmith Needs
Call Your Local Locksmiths in Essex
We supply and install most types of safes including:
- Freestanding – Maybe be affixed to the floor and or wall. (Many freestanding safes are certificated to withstand fire for 30 minutes to 1 hour)
- Under Floor – Set into the floor
- Fire Safes – For protecting documents etc from fire
- Data Safes – For protecting computer media from fire
Questions You Will Be Asked
- Insurance requirement/ cash rating?
- Minimum/ maximum, interior/ exterior dimensions?
Also gun safes, deposit safes, laptop safes and safes etc.
All current safes gave what is known as a cash rating starting at £1000 up to £150,000 and upwards. This is the amount in cash that most insurance companies will insure kept in that particular safe overnight if properly fitted. The cover for valuables (jewellery etc) is usually 10 times the cash rating ( £10,000 cash = £100,000 valuables).
Basically, insurance rating is a direct indicator of the security level of the safe.