We supply and install most types of safes including:
- Freestanding – Maybe be affixed to the floor and or wall. (Many freestanding safes are certificated to withstand fire for 30 minutes to 1 hour)
- Under Floor – Set into the floor
- Fire Safes – For protecting documents etc from fire
- Data Safes – For protecting computer media from fire
Questions you will be asked:
- Insurance requirement/ cash rating?
- Minimum/ maximum, interior/ exterior dimensions?
Also gun safes, deposit safes, laptop safes and safes etc.
All current safes gave what is known as a cash rating starting at 1000 up to 150,000 and upwards. This is the amount in cash that most insurance companies will insure kept in that particular safe overnight if properly fitted. The cover for valuables (jewellery etc) is usually 10 times the cash rating ( 10,000 cash = 100,000 valuables).
Basically, insurance rating is a direct indicator of the security level of the safe.
We can open locked safes and repair them if necessary. We can also move safes within a property and between properties.
Sometimes it is possible to replace key locks with combination locks or vice versa, also digital locks.
Don’t worry – we are happy to bring catalogues (and a tape measure) to you, and give advice.
Get in Touch
If you would like further information on our services please do not hesitate to get in touch today.